HOW WE ARE – HOW WE THINK
– some rules for corporate behaviour
WE WILL BE THE BEST
- We will dare to say that we are the best – when we are the best
- I am best when I have done a good job, chosen the right solutions, and behaved.
WE SHALL ARRIVE IN THE FUTURE FIRST
- I will always look for opportunities to make life better for customers.
- I will encourage others to present new ideas.
- I will not hatch my chickens before they have been sold.
- Everyone has the right to make mistakes and learn from them.
ABOUT CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS:
TOGETHER WITH THE CUSTOMER WE SHALL CREATE THE FUTURE
- I will treat our customers with respect and understanding. They are the reason I am here.
- Our existing customers are our best customers. I will look after them.
- Our customers are people too – all unique.
- Without our suppliers, Moreld would come to a standstill.
WE SHALL BE PROFITABLE
- I will reduce waste and focus on creating value.
- I will help secure my own job and the job of others by being prudent. My expenses will not make me blush.
- I will report whenever I find deviations from plans and budgets.
WE SHALL THINK, LEARN AND IMPROVE. ALWAYS
- I will be responsible for my own development.
- I will be successful.
- And support the success of others, too.
- We are all ambassadors for Moreld.
WE SHALL TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT WE DO
- I will deliver quality in all that I do.
- I will help make Moreld a better company today than it was yesterday.
- I am committed to learning and complying with the contents of our guidelines and procedures.
WE WILL LISTEN, ASK, AND SPEAK OUR MIND
- Tear down the walls!
- I will share information and ideas with my colleagues, both within my department and between departments.
- We will listen to our colleagues, customers, suppliers and partners.
ABOUT CONDUCT AND INTEGRITY:
WE SHALL DO UNTO OTHERS AS WE WISH THEY WOULD DO TO US
- I will behave.
- I will be truthful in my communication.
- I will have fun at work and make sure others do as well.
- I will have confidence in my colleagues. And give them confidence in me.
- I will remember that we all have the right to make mistakes and learn from them.
ABOUT SUSTAINABILITY, HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL & GOVERNANCE:
ESG IS MORE THAN JUST A THREE LETTER WORD
- Sustainability is core to everything we do
- I think before I start work.
- Always safety focused.
- I will contribute to an orderly and clean work environment.
- I will look after my health, it has to last me for life.
- My activities will serve the environment, not harm it.
WE SHALL GET WHAT WE DESERVE, AND DESERVE WHAT WE GET
- We will have competitive salaries, set individually based on responsibilities, tasks, qualifications, dedication and results.
- I will tell my colleagues when they have done a good job.
- We are all entitled to respect from our colleagues.